GeoLytics software products make demographic data easy to access, easy to use, and easy to map. For your convenience, we have grouped our numerous research and business products into several categories. Please click on the product category below or if you know the specific product you want you can go directly to that product by clicking on the pull-down links from the Product Groups listed in the left hand column.
- Estimates/Projections - these products are ideally suited for users who need to know where the market is right now and where it is likely to go in the next 5, 10 even 15 years. We have Estimates and Projections for Population, Income, Housing Values, Employement, Consumer Expenditures, and many, many other variables.
- 2010 Census Data and American Community Survey (ACS) - offers the official 2010 Census data sets as well as the annually released ACS data sets. These are all the numbers from the US Census Bureau in an easy to use set of products.
- Normalized Data - as geographic boundaries change over time, our normalized data product line adjusts for these changes to allow for apple-to-apple comparisons of census data from 1970, 1980, 1990, and 2000 to the 2010 boundaries.
- CensusCD 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 - historic census data in its original boundaries from the 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990 and 2000 US censuses.
- Business Packages - business software packages designed for marketing and customer profiling with site location ring analysis, demographic estimates and projects, geocoding, and other data products and reports.
- Geocoding, Site Report & Zip+4 - our geocoding and site report product line lets users append demographic information to their database of custom addresses. The Zip+4 allows you to append the data just from the zip+4 listing.
- Custom Reports - custom designed solutions for your datasets and your research questions. We can use our analytical tools to manipulate data extracted from our products to better suit your particular needs, as well create new datasets that cannot be done with our products alone.
- Special Datasets - geocoding services, custom built datasets, and database compression are just some of the special data processing services that we can provide.
For more information and a discussion of the different types of Demographic Data and Geographies available, please click here.