Our geocoding and site selection product line lets users append demographic data to their files by street addresses, latitude/longitude, or zip+4. Geocoding can be done for a single address in our Site Report 2012, which produces a detailed demographic report in a ring analysis around your address or latitude/longitude. Geocoding can also be accomplished in a batch mode of thousands or millions of addresses with our GeocodingDVD or our Batch Site Report. If you don't have complete street addresses, our Zip+4 2013 appends geographic and demographic information to each zip+4 record. Lastly, StreetDVD 2009 provides geographic data released by the U.S. Census Bureau to enhance your mapping software products.
- GeocodingDVD - GeocodingDVD allows you to look up addresses and append the corresponding US population statistics for the area. This can be done for an individual address (manual mode) or for thousands or millions of addresses (batch mode). In either case you can choose to append demographic variables to your address to help you define the area and profile your customers.
- Geocoding API Tool Kit - Add geocoding capabilities to any Windows® based application that you are building. The Geocoding API Tool Kit is a set of programming and data tools that allow a programmer to add geocoding capabilities to a project. The set includes geocoding database files, application extensions, header files, documentation, and programming samples. The API is available for Microsoft’s .NET platform only.
- Site Report 2012 - Site Report 2012 gives users the site selection tools to determine prime site locations with an extremely fast and easy-to-use software product. Site Report 2012 provides a detailed demographic report of 2010, 2012, and 2017 data in 3-rings around a target address. Population, income, employment, education, and other demographics delivered in detailed and accurate site reports.
- Batch Site Report allows the user to run a 3-ring analysis study around a whole database of addresses simultaneously. The output will be detailed demographic reports for each of the 3 radii around each of your listed addresses. Includes data from 2010, 2012 and 2017 for such variables as population, income, educational attainment, housing variables, and more.
- Zip+4 2013 - Zip+4 2013 includes Latitude, Longitude, 2010 Block, Block Group, Tract, County, and State codes, as well as an additional 130 demographic variables from the 2006-2010 American Community Survey (ACS) that can be appended to your zip+4 records. The expanded version of the Zip+4 2013 with 2013 Estimates & 2018 Projections has even more up-to-date demographic data that you can append to your zip+4 records.
- StreetDVD 2009 - Over 100 geographic layers and GIS data from the 2009 TIGER/Line® Shapefile that are already formatted and ready for you to use in your GIS mapping software packages, at a very reasonable price.